One thing I’ve noticed is that my account doesn’t work in some countries. I know this isn’t the fault of Netflix, but rather a problem with the international licensing agreement Netflix has with various countries. This post will show you how to change your country on your Netflix account.
As of July 2017, Netflix is available in over 190 countries. If you’re like me and want to watch some of the best shows and movies from all over the world, you may want to consider moving your Netflix account to another country.
Why would I want to do this?
Netflix is great if you like to stream TV and movies. But it’s not very useful if you want to watch TV or movies from another country. For example, if you live in the United States and you like to watch German TV shows and movies, you’ll be able to find a lot of stuff on Netflix. But if you live in Germany, you’re out of luck.
How to change country on a Netflix account
So, how do you change your country on a Netflix account?
The first thing you’ll want to do is create an account on the website of the new country you’re going to move to. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Netflix account and select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the “Change Account Settings” button.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “More” button.
4. Select “Your Country” from the list of countries.
5. Enter your email address and password for the new account and click the “Next” button.
6. Enter your billing information and click the “Next